The Boss | Can I Have My Balls Back, Please? | Catcliffe Shakedown | Cuckoo Song | (Don't) Lose It | Duck Diving | Everybody's Problem | Frightened | Got To Have Love | Grandfather's Nursery | It's A Dirty World | Live On | Modern Marriage | My Erection | My First Wife | Nights Of Surburbia | Paula | The Quiet Revolution | Rattlesnake | Street Operator | There Was | Watching Nicky | We Can Dance Again | Whiskey In The Jar | You Are The One
Lyrics:Wearing a shirt that was trying too hard. Pissed on a train and he's falling around. And then I turned round you were out of sight. And now there's nowhere for me to stay tonight. And then I walked around town just to catch you out. I thought I'd lost myself somewhere in the night. Oh is he bigger? And does he make you laugh? Ma ma ma ma ma... let it go.
Lyrics:At the bottom of the stairway I turned round as I was ready to leave and said: 'Oh can I have my balls back, please?'
Lyrics:Straight down the Parkway follow your nose to a place where nobody wants to go. It's a fare and a half, they're having a larf. Everybody's broken or they're a dwarf. Pierrot mirror on the wall who is the ace-est of them all? The Catcliffe girl who gets out before her 18th birthday. There's little old man by the side of the road. Just where he came from nobody knows. He's so picturesque, a physical wreck, a dirty old bloke with no self-respect. Oh!
Lyrics:Might sound funny, but when your heart is nearly new, you say 'I'll try' rather than 'I do'.
Lyrics:Do it. Don't lose it. He wants to use it but don't change a single thing. He wants to put it down on paper and put it in a song to sing: How your Father went away. How your Mother got her way. How your brothers never let you join in. Didn't do too well at school, feel a failure but you'll be famous if you let him touch you. Don't lose it babe, don't go too straight, don't throw it away, no don't think it's all wrong. No, no, don't lose it babe. Don't throw it away, it means more than a song.
Lyrics:The Ponds are very big, so that at one end people bathe and at the other end they fish. Old chaps with bald heads sit on folding stools and fish with rods and lines, and little kids squeeze through the railings and wade out into the water to fish with nets. But the water's much deeper at our end of the Ponds, and that's where we bathe. You're not allowed to bathe there unless you can swim; but I've always been able to swim. They used to say that was because fat floats - well, I don't mind. They call me Sausage.
Lyrics:Standing there before you defences thrown aside. I thought I heard you laughing but when I asked you said you'd cried. I wanted to believe you. Yes I wanted to feel strong. But looking at my picture I realised I must be wrong.
Lyrics:When his 'n' hers has taken hold.
Lyrics:Got to have love. You got to have love. (x2)
Lyrics:This used to be a garden, now it's a national tragedy
Lyrics:She said she trained to be a dancer.
Lyrics:I woke up in the morning I was still alive. The mirror says I'm fifty-five years old. If I don't look his way, I'm gonna do okay. I'm gonna last another day without your love ( Ma ma ma ma ma ma) Last another day without your love. Oh now no one lives alone for more than half a year. That's what a friend of mine once said to me. There's more things in the world than holding hands and kissing girls. You've got to last another day without your love (ma ma ma ma ma ma) Last another day without your love (ma ma ma ma ma ma) Last another day without your love.
Lyrics:I promise not to rip you off. And I promise not to sell you out.
Lyrics:Hey hey Paula, I never thought we'd last this long. Your voice annoys me and your hair's all wrong, so wrong.
Lyrics:You never saw my homework
Lyrics:I just went back on my promise. The one I kept through countless ages
Lyrics:We're talking again. Smiling and laughing. Ignoring the past. Well I hope you're happy.
Lyrics:Watching Nicky turn from a girl into a wife is like watching all the life drain out of Nicky. Seventeen last June, thirty-four this May. What else can I say about you, Nicky?
Lyrics:We have made a choice - no we don't want to die. We want to look the future firmly in the eye. Speaking personally I have to say that I would like to dance again. Yeah we know that 99% is crap but we're the other 1% - what you gonna do about that? We want something to happen, we want it to come fast. We want to dance again.